Monday, October 27, 2008

The 23rd Psalm

At school, Suzette Manibog has been teaching the kids the 23rd Psalm. She is planning on giving a toy to the first one who memorizes it. Well, she told me about it over a month ago, and Lofton and I worked on it some, but I really thought it was too much for him. However, he is doing much better than I ever thought. He even has some motions to go with it. Notice how his voice gets a little spooky when he talks about walking through the valley of the shadow of death. We are so blessed to be a part of WHCA preschool. Lofton has always had great teachers, and he has learned so much. The other day he recited most of the pledge of allegiance, and he sings the cutest days of the week song to the tune of "The Adams Family." By the way, if you want to listen to Lofton recite the 23rd Psalm, make sure you pause Michael Jackson! Oh, one more thing, you'll hear Lofton ask me what else, and yes, I say, "I don't know." I actually did know but since I wasn't 100% sure and I planned on putting this on my blog for all you Bible scholars to see, I did not want you to laugh at me.

2 comments:

Spellings Fam said...

So sweet. Ammie does the Adams Family song too!

Joni said...

Very impressive!