Wednesday, June 4, 2008

To Mimi and Pop Pop's We Go!






My parents came to visit us Memorial day weekend, and Lofton decided that he wanted to go home with them. Lofton had a great week with Mimi and Pop Pop. He had never been away from home for more than a couple of days without us. Mimi kept Lofton very busy; Lofton and Mimi went to the park several times and had several picnics, and Lofton ate a hamburger! The highlight of the week was a trip to Kings Island where as you can see Lofton got his face painted like Spiderman! It was an enjoyable week for everyone. Landon enjoyed being an only child, and I enjoyed the many long naps that Landon took, and Landon goes to bed much earlier than Lofton so I got quite a bit done. When Phillip and I went to pick Lofton up, Phillip and my dad got to go to the Memorial golf tournament at Murifield Village golf course. Lofton is looking forward to the next week we spend with Mimi and Pop Pop because it will be at the beach!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You got the dress! Isn't it comfortable! Glad to hear Lofton had great week and you got some R&R!

Amy Griffin said...

Only having one is a big difference sometimes! Lofton looks like he had fun...I am glad the paint came off!!

Joni said...

I love the face paint. How long did that take? Kids really can sit still but only for something really important like a spiderman face.