Friday, June 20, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do!





Julie and I took the kids to Monkey's Tree House in Bellvue on Tuesday. If you haven't been, it is worth the drive to Bellvue at least once. The place is extremely clean and well organized, and it is centered around creative play. There are different stations such as a dress up station, a dinosaur and train table, a fishing hole, a sandbox, and a grocery store. The kids had so much fun; Lofton enjoyed the castle, and Landon just like to do what everyone else was doing. Reagan took all of the money out of the grocery store and put it in her purse! Quinn had a great time too; he loved the ball pit. We had a great day with our friends.

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

I have heard it is fun. Reagan taking the money is so funny!

Lewis Family said...

So are these Julie Wilkins' kids, or another Julie? I love your blog, so cute! I need to get on the ball and work on mine, I am a blog loser! :)
AB