Saturday, February 9, 2008

SaturDAY with Daddy




Since the Titans' season ended, Phillip has been home more than ever, but it seems like it has been a long time since we have had a Saturday together. So, we have made the most of it. We spent the morning just lounging around; Phillip and Lofton played Play Station for about two hours. When Landon woke up from his morning nap, we decided to walk to the city park. Landon got to see the scary ducks for the first time, and he loved the swing. Lofton's friend, Luke, was at the park, so they had fun playing together. We walked over to the library and got some books and a movie for tonight, and then we ate lunch at Sonic. Both boys sacked out on the way home, and both (well, all three- Phillip, too) are now napping. I would love to, but I know the minute I fall asleep someone will wake me up; I will catch some zzz's during the movie tonight!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Oh how I will miss those crazy ducks! They are so scary.

Joni said...

Larry will definitly need some help putting it back together! I saw you all got a snow day! Can you beleive we didn't. I was so mad. Luckily, I am going to a training so I didn't have to be there until 12:00.