Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Snow Day!




We got another snow day today, and this time we actually got quite a bit of snow. Phillip stayed home so he could take Lofton out, so we got Lofton all bundled up ( it took about 10 minutes), and they went down to get Ella and Jude. Amy called me about 10 minutes later announcing that the fun was over and that they were all on their way up to our house. We spent the morning with Amy, Ella, and Jude. The kids wore themselves out. Landon took a three hour nap, and Lofton and I laid in bed and watched a movie.
Then this evening, Phillip put the tent up for the boys to have a campout. I don't know if they will sleep up there, but I told Phillip that I don't do campouts unless I can eat smores, so I am downstairs enjoying the peace because we don't have the stuff to make smores.





No comments: