Saturday, January 7, 2023

The Spirit of the Season

 




















I love all things Christmas with the exception of the stress of buying gifts. This year, I was done shopping prior to Christmas Eve Eve, which was great, and I got all of my wrapping done before Christmas Eve. But the holiday is so busy, it is hard to slow down and soak up the season.  This year, though Mom took me to Amy Grant's Christmas concert for my bday. We had a great time, and it really got me in the spirit.  I had run out of time, so dad took the boys to see Santa after their trip to Top Golf.  Lofton and his friends Reece and Jaron went to see Santa for their second year. Levi and I made sweet Chex mix, which puts me in the holiday spirit.  And of course, Yogurt is part of the spirit of the season though I failed miserably with him this year.  These are the things we all love and will remember- not the gifts. 









No comments: