Saturday, January 7, 2023

Christmas Eve & Day 2022

































Christmas Eve is my favorite day, but we did nothing this year but sit around.  Phillip got home from work and cooked a delicious meal.  After dinner, the boys opened gifts from my parents. Then everyone was just too tired to do much. Levi sat in living room with his new head phones and drew pictures , and I snuck past him and put all the gifts upstairs. 

No one woke up too early this year.  I think we started opening gifts at 8:00, but first we ate cinammon rolls before we even opened gifts.  It was nice to just kinda put it off a bit and enjoy the morning.  Then we went to church and came home and snacked and opened gifts with my parents. Caroline came over to hang out, and we ate brinner. We watched Home Alone.  

 

No comments: