Saturday, July 30, 2022

You've Got a Friend at Taylor Christian Camp




































This year God showed up big time and showed me that I was wrong.  This year, Lafayette chose not to attend camp with us, and as much as the kids were disappointed, I too was disappointed.  I worried that it wouldn't be as much fun and that my kids would not have fun and would as a result lose their love for camp.  As much as I have tried to tell them lately that change can be good as we visited other churches, I was not believing my words.  However, God proved me wrong.  Camp was unbelievable.  Clarksville Highway and Joelton were amazing.  The kids of the three congregations bonded quickly; I fell in love with the kids quickly.  We all grew closer together and to God.  We now have new friends in Joelton.  I am so thankful that I was wrong.  Camp was everything it ever is and more. 

 

No comments: