Thursday, November 5, 2009

Warm Weather Fans


Lofton and Aunt Heather







We aren't fair weather fans; we love the Titans no matter what their record. However, no matter how much I like the Titans, I don't like them enough to sit out in the cold to watch them; I am a warm weather fan. Well, last Sunday was warm, so we all went to the game. The boys loved tailgating. I didn't think I'd ever drag them into the game since they were having so much fun playing football. Plus I wasn't looking too forward to going in because I thought Landon would never last, but he really enjoyed himself. His favorite part was when 101st Airborne parachuted into the stadium, and it ranked right up there with popcorn! Lofton sat with Grandfather for the first part of the game, and then when noone came to sit beside us, he came over with us for the second half to help entertain Landon. It was a great time especially since the Titans won!

2 comments:

Joni said...

I am no fan at all, but that does look like fun!

Rhonda said...

Love these football pics! When I think back over the last 19 years of raising 3 boys, I have more fun, frantic, fantastic, fruitful, FABULOUS football memories than anything else! IT's the BEST! Carmen, your boys are darlin'! Go Titans!