Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Boy Bed

If you look closely, you can see the carpet burn!



Landon has been able to climb out of his bed for a few months now, but he doesn't do it all of the time. So, I have just let it go and kept him in the baby bed, but on Sunday morning, I heard a Bam, and knew that he had fell out of bed. I ran in to grab him and he screamed for a long time; luckily, all he had was a carpet burn on his head. One would think he wouldn't climb out again, but at his nap, he tried to climb out again. So, last night Phillip converted his crib to a toddler bed. We of course, have to keep the baby bumper on it because Landon puts himself to sleep by beating his head on the headboard. Last night, I also borrowed a gate contraption thing from Amy so he couldn't fall out. I am happy to say he stayed in bed all night! So far, so good.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

They grow up too fast!