Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boys' Weekend


Phillip, Jonathan, Lofton, and Jude traveled to Missouri this past weekend for a boys hunting weekend. Lofton informed me several times that it was a boys weekend, so I am still unsure why Landon wasn't invited; boy, I would have had quite a girls weekend if he would've been. Lofton and Jude didn't hunt, but they did have a great time playing with Mimi and Pops. Mimi made crafts with them, and Lofton loved her hot cocoa. Phillip and Jonathan "didn't kill anything" as Lofton relayed to me.

While the boys were gone, Landon and I had some fun together. We did some Christmas shopping on Friday, and on Saturday we went to the Eagles' first basketball game. Landon loved the game and all the attention he got. But, Landon really missed his brother, and Lofton obviously missed Landon too because when Lofton came home he ran right past me to give his brother a big hug. I didn't send my camera with the boys, , but Mimi (Jonathan's mom) got one that I stole from Amy's blog.

No comments: