Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas Eve

















Christmas Eve is my favorite!  And, though I ended up with strep before the evening really got into full swing, I enjoyed this year's Christmas Eve.  We started our day with a little good deed.  Levi and I went to Walmart to grab a few last min necessities, and then we took donuts to the police station.  Levi was so thrilled.  He rang the bell and said, "We have you a present!"  Then he said, "This is the greatest day!"  We then took an ornament to the Garners to hang on their memory garland for Kelsey.  

We came home and played games and watched Home Alone.  Then Phillip took the boys to Christmas shop, so mom and I wrapped gifts.  Of course, Phillip made us a delicious dinner, and that unfortunately, was when I started taking a turn for the worst.  I didn't eat much because I felt so awful.  I somehow managed to get through the Christmas cookie making, and then hit the couch. Phillip had to step up and do reindeer dust and Twas the Night Before Christmas.  Luckily, my Ibuprofen kicked in, and I got to finish wrapping while I watched It's a Wonderful Life!  

No comments: