Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas Day








So,  like always, the boys were up and at them pretty early with the exception of Levi.  They woke him up though right at 7:00.  I woke up with strep, so I am so mad at myself now that these are the only pictures that I got.  Levi was so excited about every gift, and he brought them all to me to take pictures of.  I don't remember much else of the day.  The boys played and laid on the couch with me.  I seriously napped almost the entire day.

Phillip and the boys went to Heather's as we do every Christmas day, and I had to stay home.  As much as I hated to miss out and hated not being with my kiddos, I did enjoy watching a movie with my mom and dad and just lying on the couch.  It is not often that I get to just lie around and sleep all day; it was a pretty nice Christmas gift.  :)


No comments: