Friday, December 27, 2013

Thanksgiving

We always enjoy going home for Thanksgiving. It is so great to visit family. This year we got to see everyone. I ran in the turkey trot with Tiffany and Brooke, and then Granny spent Thanksgiving with us, and so did Dustin and Lyndsey and her family. We also got to go to Megan's birthday party and spend more time with Dustin and Lyndsey. Mom and I shopped as we always do on Black Friday. On Friday night, we went to Evaronies for Tommy's birthday, and everyone was there except for Micah. It was so great to see everyone. The boys had a great time with all of their cousins. I so wish we lived closer and they could see one another more often. Some of my greatest childhood memories are of the times I was with my cousins. However, we treasure the time we do get to spend with family. We couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving break. WE have a lot to be thankful for that is for sure.

No comments: