Monday, April 11, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

or in Landon's case, take me out OF the ballgame. Well, the first game was cold and rainy so Landon played an inning before coming to sit with me in the car. The second game he couldn't play because of his allergies; his eye was swollen. But, this last game, he played the entire time and had a hit. He got himself out because as he was running to base, he bent down and picked up the ball. It was cute and funny; I wish I had my video camera with me. The coach gave him the game ball for playing the entire game and for his batting, and now he is a little more excited about it. Lofton loves baseball however, and he is doing great. He has had some great hits and forced outs. We are proud of both of our little Giants.


















1 comment:

Samantha said...

with 3 boys, you might as well put up a tent at the ballfield, you will feel like you live there! LOL have fun and play ball!