Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Much Fun











Since school resumed after Christmas break, Lofton has only been back 3 days! He has had this entire week off (Mon.-Wed.) due to a couple of inches of snow. Crazy, but we'll take it. I love having him home. We've enjoyed these snow days; in fact, we've had 3 others since winter began. The boys had Micah over to play one day; they played in the snow for awhile, and then on Tuesday, I took the boys out for 2 hours, which is an all time record for me. I have never liked the cold, but when I bundle up in Phillip's hunting gear it isn't so bad. We sledded at the park for over an hour, but of course, we cheated a little by getting in the car and warming up before going back for more. After all the snow fun, we of course came in for hot chocolate every time and to sit on the heater.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

those boys are loving the snow and hot chocolate...we have made the best of it, but I am over it