Monday, January 24, 2011

Bedtime Stories


Lofton and Landon love for me to tell them stories at night, and especially, Mario stories. Each story ends with me saying, "To be continued..." They love it, but truth be told, there is only so much I can think of for Mario, Luigi, Lofton, and Landon to do. Yeah, the boys are characters in the stories, and they've done it all; they've gone to Mario World and rescued Peach; they've gone to the North Pole to see that Bowser is on the naughty list. We started these adventures in June while in Destin. It is about time for me to end the stories and think of a new story line. But, it is hard for me to do because the boys love it and get so excited each night, and the other night, they even wanted Levi to join in the bedtime story fun.

2 comments:

Becky W said...

LOVE it!! What a good mama you are!

Joni said...

You're good. I'm not too good at thinking up stories, but my dad does that with the girls and they love it.
(I am loving that dark haired baby!)