Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Garden Party


Lofton's preschool class had a garden party for all of their moms for Mother's Day. It was a great day; we had a picnic lunch on the lawn together. Lofton had made me some special presents. Again, he was made to answer questions about me, and the best one this year is, "How much does your mom weigh?"

His response, "I can't tell; she is pregnant!" I don't know if he literally meant he better not tell anyone or if it is hard to judge. Either way, the best Mother's Day gift was him keeping his mouth shut about that one. ha ha

For Mother's Day on Sunday, the boys got me a heart charm for the charm bracelet that they had bought me for Christmas. They were so sweet and so excited to give it to me. We had a great day together. I am one lucky momma!

No comments: