Thursday, October 22, 2009

Landon is 2 and 1/2



Landon turned 30 months (2 and 1/2) on Sunday; it is unreal how quickly time flies. He is a wonderful little boy.
~ Landon loves to sing! His favorite song is "Ain't No Mountain High Enough!" Some of his other faves are "The Hokey Pokey", "Old MacDonald", "Bingo", "Hippopotamus Song", "Jesus's Love is Bubblin' Over"
~ Landon adores Lofton. It does my heart good when I hear Landon say, "My Lofton"
~He says the sweetest prayers.
~He can count to 20 but refuses to learn his colors.
~Landon is working on Potty Training; he will do about anything for M&Ms. He, however, won't potty anywhere but home; it is creating a problem.
~ Landon also adores Ella. She really pays attention to him.
~He really loves The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins.
~He loves to fish and golf, and he is rather good at about any sport; he can hit a softball about everytime we pitch it to him.
~Landon loves books. He loves any kinds of books with flaps.
~Landon is our little Linus; he always has to have his blanket at bed time or nap time, and he is particular about his blankets; he has two favorites- both Gymboree blankets.
~Landon loves to cuddle in the mornings; I love to sit in bed with him while he drinks his favorite, chocolate milk, and watch his shows.
~He normally always asks before he does something; today, he asked me for an Oreo, and when I said no, he surprisingly didn't argue. When I came out of my room a few minutes later, I found out why... His Lofton had gotten him one!
~He is still a picky eater; I hope like Lofton, that he will outgrow this phase.
~When it comes to candy, he is not picky at all.
~He really likes school. He talks about Ms. Jo Jo at home, and he tells me often that "Jo Jo says."
~He adores his grandparents. He talks about them often and prays for them every night. His big thing now is that Pop Pop is the Big Bad Wolf, and he can't seem to forget that Nana made him put on his socks the other night when she kept them, but he doesn't realize that I had laid them out for her. He loves to play with Mimi because she likes to play Diego he says, and his grandfather has a cool motorcycle, which he is afraid of.
~ He is growing up before our eyes!~

No comments: