Friday, September 18, 2009

Chocoholic

Someone once said, "There's nothing better than a good friend except for one with chocolate." Landon couldn't agree more. He LOVES chocolate. On Saturday, we went to Gabe's first birthday, and Amy had set up a candy store for the kids. The kids got their own bags, and they got to scoop their own candy of choice into the bags. I was helping Landon, and I asked him if he wanted some of the candy bars, and he wholeheartedly said, "Yes, my favorite." He scored a few pieces, and then he wouldn't let go of the bag. He kept telling me that he was just going to hold it. When we got home, I took it from him so that I could give him a bath, and he threw a fit until I assured him that it was his and noone would eat any and that he could say goodnight to it. I am proud to say that six days later, he still has candy left, but he has had a piece every day.

The other night, he wanted a bite of my icecream (nutty chocolate) and he demanded his own bowl. I put two spoonfuls in a bowl for him, and he said, "This isn't a lot." I convinced him it was, and he happily devoured it. This is what he looked like after he had apparently licked the bowl clean.

No comments: