Monday, February 16, 2009

Visit with Mimi and Pop Pop






When I told Lofton on Monday of last week that Mimi and Pop Pop were coming on Thursday, I did not realize that he would ask me daily if they would be here when he woke up. He was so excited to see them because we hadn't seen them since the week before Christmas. We had a great weekend. The boys love playing with my parents. My dad created an Indiana Jones game for Lofton with couch pillows and a punching bag. Lofton couldn't get enough. We were all sad to see them leave. I have promised Lofton that we will go there in a few weeks, and he is thrilled, but he told me, "But, it's so far away." He has a point, but the drive will be worth it because we all love hanging out with Mimi and Pop Pop!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Grandparents are the best! There's something about them that makes them more fun than us boring parents!

Samantha said...

Grandparents are always so much more fun because they don't tell them No like we do