Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Keep Checking

Hey everyone! Unfortunately, I have not been able to post anything lately because our Internet at home is down. Hopefully, things will slow down for Phillip, and he will get it working soon. A lot has been going on lately. Landon turned eight months old yesterday; I can't believe how quickly he is growing up; I'll be planning his birthday party soon. For those of you who are wandering, he is going for his second eye appointment at Vanderbilt in January. At this appointment we should know when his surgery will be. I feel much better about the situation though; we went for a second opinion, and this doctor explained things better, and I left feeling much better. I have also talked to a few parents of students who have gone through the same ordeal.

I have so many things to post; Lofton went skating for the first time recently; we had a picnic in December because it was 70 degrees, and I just have some cute pics to post, so keep checking my blog. Merry Christmas!

No comments: