Thursday, November 8, 2007

CMAs

As you can see, Amy and I had a great time at the CMAs. One of our tickets fell through at the last minute and Phillip got us All Access passes. We were however, given orders not to go in the green room, or we would have. However, regardless of restriction to the green room, we still took full advantange of our passes and scored this pic with Kenny Chesney. Amy was incognito all night snapping pictures with her cell phone, but when we were about to leave, something came over her and I heard her say, "Would it be totally rude to ask you for a picture?" And the next thing I knew Kenny Chesney was standing between us. When he left, I started laughing and Amy said, "I mean I'll be a little rude, but I did not want to ruin his night." It was worth any embarrassment. (There are two more pics on Amy's blog (awkgriffin.blogspot.com) of us and Brad Paisley, well, of Brad Paisely in the distant background. )


2 comments:

Joni said...

What fun!! I knew he was short, but man, he is short!

Joni said...

Carmen, Carmen, Carmen! Amy is putting you to shame with the blogging. I keep checking for your updates! I'll just keep checking.