Monday, March 16, 2020

Deck the Halls





Every year, I get the boys an ornament to reflect the past year; I hope that they will enjoy these on their trees some day or at least enjoy looking through them with fond memories.  This year, Lofton got a wrestler to commemorate his first year on the wrestling team.  Landon got a Marvel ornament to remember when we watched all the Marvel movies in order; he loves a good family movie night complete with popcorn and M & Ms.  Levi got a basketball ornament because this was his first year to play basketball.  


Also, Yogurt always decks our halls each year, and he somehow comes up with new funny things each year. 



And, my granny gave me her 12 Days of Christmas glasses when I went home this summer to celebrate her birthday because I always loved setting her Christmas Eve table with them.  


No comments: