Monday, June 2, 2014

Landon is 7

Landon at 7 years old you... - love video games be it on the I Pad, the Wii, the DS, or the X Box, you love it all. -love Pokemon -are the pickiest eater ever! -have great manners -don't have to be told stuff more than once. If I ask you to make sure that you put your shoes up when you get home or to put your dirty clothes in the laundry, I never have to tell you again. You do it. You are a little OCD like me. -had a great first year of school. Though you would have much rather have stayed home most days, you loved it, and your teacher loved you. She told us several times how sweet and well behaved you are. -like me have a hard time going to sleep at night. I put you to bed and sometimes hear you an hour later still trying to go to sleep. -love, love, love chocolate unless it is a berry covered in it. Tonight, you refused to eat a chocolate covered Acai berry. -know a lot about the Bible, and you enjoy going to church. We began Bible Bowl this week, and you are excited about it. -know what a good opportunity you have to be at a Christian school. You've told me that you are lucky to get to learn about the Bible at school. - are a sweet, sweet boy. You tell us all daily that you love us. You always tell me that you love me more. It is adorable that you care enough to make sure we all know how much you love is. -are loved so much as well. We love you very much and are so blessed to be your mommy and daddy.

No comments: