Friday, October 18, 2013

Mommy and Levi Time

On a Saturday morning, I asked the boys what they wanted to do that morning, and I made the mistake of mentioning the zoo. Well, that hooked Levi, so when Phillip came home from work suggesting that we take a picnic and go fishing, it was too late. Levi had his mind made up. So, the boys went fishing, and Levi and I went to the zoo, which was secretly fine by me because I don't like fishing. :) However, I was regretting it when we pulled in to the zoo parking lot and saw that it was opening day of the kangaroos; therefore, the zoo was packed. But, we had a great time. We stayed four or five hours, and we rode the train and the carousel, and we played on the playground for an hour. And, we of course saw the kangaroos. It was a special day; I enjoyed our one on one time.

No comments: