Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

Though Phillip LOVES to watch Super Bowl, he also loves to entertain! He loves having friends over, so he had a lot of our friends over to watch the game. Though I dreaded having 22 kids running around, it actually all went off without a hitch. The kids did great. They also enjoyed the game. They played Super Bowl squares with us, which helped them to stay focused, too. They also made signs and made up cheers and dances. At one point, the girls were doing a commercial break cheer for us and out of nowhere Lofton came and dropped a beat for us! It was hysterical and so cute. I love that he just gets into everything that's going on. He's so much like his momma, but he actually does get more into the game. :) I will admit I enjoyed the fourth quarter; I am a sucker for a close game.

No comments: