Sunday, December 9, 2012

Trimming the Tree

Landon could not wait to put up the tree the year; in fact, he even offered to play with Levi so I could start working on it. It took us an entire day to accomplish all of it because it was 65 degrees outside, so we kept breaking to play out. But, we got it done, and he got to open his ornament, which is what I think he really wanted to do. Every year, I get the boys an ornament, and I try to find something that kind of relates to them at the time. This year, I got Lofton one that says Camo is my favorite color because he is really starting to get interested in guns and hunting. Landon got a gold Power Ranger, which is what he was for Halloween, and Levi got a rocket since he is likes Little Einstein. I found a tricycle that I really wanted to get him, but there was only one and it was broken. :(
i

No comments: