Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Landon turned 5 on Wednesday, April 18th, which meant twice the celebrating since we weren't going to have his party until Saturday. So, on Wednesday, he woke up to a few presents from us and some chocolate chip muffins. Then that morning I took him, Levi, and Landon McAfee to Hippity Hop. After school, Ella, Jude, and Gabe came to play and to eat pizza and cake. I think he had a great day. However, Saturday was the day he couldn't wait for. We had a Harry Potter Party at our church annex since I went to decorate at 1:15 an hour before the party to find a baby shower set up in there. I was a little stressed, but we pulled it off without a hitch. Well, we forgot the candles, but he didn't mind. Thanks to Pinterest and my friend Becky Welch, we had a great party Potter style.

No comments: