Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tent Time



Landon is a head banger, and for those who don't know what I mean, he bangs his head on his headboard or the wall (whatever hard surface he can find) to soothe himself to sleep; it is kinda like his pacy or security blanket. He has been doing this since he was about 4 months old, but either it is getting worse or his head is getting harder because he wakes me up too many times to count. Well, I did count the other night, and he woke me up 15 times doing it, but somehow, Lofton can snooze through it all. However, when we were at my mom's, he slept on an air matress and didn't wake me up banging one time; of course, he was in the middle of a room with no head board. So, I thought I'd try the same thing, but hated to just make him sleep on an air matress. So, Phillip made a tent and Lofton and Landon slept in it. They had a great adventure, but I still didn't get a great night's sleep cause I heard him banging around 12:00. I went in there to find he'd crawled back into bed to use his head board to rock him back to sleep.

1 comment:

Joni said...

That's really funny.