Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Wheels on the Bus










Lofton got to ride the school bus for the first time last week when his class went on their first field trip to Honeysuckle Hill, our favorite pumpkin farm! He had anxiously awaited this day mainly because he got to ride the bus. He and his friends had a great time; I too had fun with my friends Brittany and Stacy. We all enjoyed walking around the farm on such a gorgeous fall day. The kids enjoyed every minute of the trip, but they were worn out by the end of the day as was I, but I so loved spending the day with my oldest baby, Lofton. And, he enjoyed spending the day with his momma; he told Mimi that he got to eat lunch with his momma and it was a great day. I love these moments and am so fortunate to spend them with him.

No comments: