Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Break!























Lofton's fall break was last week, and we headed to Mimi and Pop Pop's in West Virginia for a few days; it was Levi's first road trip. The trip was fortunately uneventful especially since I was solo; the boys were great in the car. While at Mimi and Pop Pop's I went to my reunion and visited with family. The boys just enjoyed being at my parents and playing with all of the neighborhood kids. They played in the woods and had a lemonade stand. They made $20 at their stand (they hit up all of the construction workers and Mimi). Lofton and Zach were hilarious. Zach had the bright idea to make a sign for their bodies and to walk up and down the street to drum up business. Lofton kept screaming, "Fresh Lemonade." Anyways, it was a lot of fun.

When we got home, we took Levi to Chuck E Cheese for his first time. Lofton won over 150 tickets in a machine; he was thrilled. I told him I need to take him to Vegas. However, once he won, he couldn't quit playing; he hit 75 tickets twice and 25 once, and then he lost his lucky streak. We also spent 4 hours one day at the park with Jackson. The boys had a blast playing in the sand volley ball court, but I didn't have a blast cleaning up all the sand! ha ha
It was a relaxing fall break, and I miss Lofton already; he went back to school today.

2 comments:

Joni said...

You are supermom. I can't even imagine getting everyone out at the gas stations!

Samantha said...

Girl, you are supermom!! I know you enjoyed all of that time with all 3 of your boys! i cant believe they made 20 bucks with their lemonade!!! Now they may be the best sellers ever!