Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cactus Canyon

Lofton attended VBS last week with his friend Alex. The theme of the VBS was Cactus Canyon/Cowboys, so of course, my son who loves to dress up, chose to wear a cowboy shirt and hat every night (except for the Saturday celebration). He was upset that he doesn't own a pair of cowboy boots. He had a great time, and he learned a lot. Saturday was the wrap up for the VBS, and Alex invited Landon and I to join them for their final celebration day. We all had a great time.

My Cowboy getting ready to leave!

Alex and Lofton

The Three Legged Race Champs- They each won a McDonalds gift card!


Lofton on Buddy

My Monkey! I can't believe he can do this, which by the way he does ALL by himself

Playing Cornhole with Josiah Krantz, who is one of my students

Landon is no dummy!

Pony Rides!

Landon on the "baby horse" as he called it. This was his first time of many attempts over the past year to ride the ponies. He was so proud after I finally made him do it. He wanted to do it, "AGAIN."

2 comments:

Samantha said...

well now you know what to get him for Christmas, a pair of boots! looks like he had a great time.

Joni said...

Cool VBS!