Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Indiana Jones




Lofton has been through many phases in his lifetime that consist of The Wiggles, Buzz Lightyear, Lightening McQueen, and Superheroes, and he has now moved on to Indiana Jones thanks to the Wii Lego Indiana Jones game. We rented the first one and watched it together a week before spring break, and the love for Indiana grew. So, on the way to my parents' he got them to stop and Walmart and they purchased a hat and dad made a whip out of a jump rope, and then when they got home, my mom gave him an old Coach purse to use as his satchel! (only a grandparent) Mom said they spent the entire week playing Indiana Jones. She said he wore his get up everywhere they went including church. They spent hours at the park where she was "blonde " and he was Indiana. I think there is a in the Lego Wii game. Dad of course made more obstacle courses for him.

One would think after a week of being Indiana that he might be tired of it, but he still loves it. We have been playing for weeks now, and I can't get the tune out of my head. Though, it took me watching the movie to get the theme song in my head; I kept humming Star Wars, and he would interject that he likes "STar Wars but wanted to sing Indiana Jones!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Too cute, and this pic makes me miss having fun in your front yard!

Samantha said...

That is so funny- the things that grandparents will do!