Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lofton's Program




Lofton had his end of the year school program the other night, and he redeemed himself from last year. At last year's program, Lofton informed me on the way there that he was just gonna stomp his feet, which he did, so this year I wasn't sure what he would do. As he took the stage, I got a little nervous, but he said his memory verse and sang along to most of the songs. He was a little preoccupied throughout most of the show because his shirt had come unbuttoned, and I think he felt a little exposed because he kept trying to hold his shirt together. Overall, it was great night; Lofton successfully did his part and Ella and Riley graduated too.

2 comments:

Joni said...

I remember those programs!Last year Reesi and Lofton fought over whose mommy was in the audience. One more year of preschool. Can you believe it!

Amy Griffin said...

I did love the fact that he did not want to show skin! It was really funny...among other things!