Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!







We went to the Roses for New Year's Eve and enjoyed spending time with them as well as our friends the Griffins, the Lockharts, the Wolfords, and the Boyds. The kids had a great time playing. Lofton especially enjoyed the Wii. Phillip was so proud that Lofton knocked out three opponents in boxing. Landon enjoyed not being the youngest there; he kept crawling towards Brock and smiling from ear to ear. I would love to know what he was thinking. The adults just enjoyed eating, talking, and playing Dominoes.

Phillip and I left around 9:30; Landon fell asleep on the way home, but Lofton was still wanting to party. I was partied out mainly because I have a crick in my neck from rolling down Jonathan and Amy's front yard in some contraption Amy had bought at Target. Lofton helped me use the back massager on my shoulder, and before we knew realized it was 10:30. We quickly got ready for bed and let Lofton stay up to watch the ball drop (balloon pop as Lofton says) in New York. So, we made it up to see the New Year in part of the world. Happy 2008 everyone.

2 comments:

Joni said...

You are doing so well on your updating! I spent my New Year's starring at the toilet due to a nasty virus that hit me about 8:00. Sounds like you all had fun.

Joni said...

Yes, 8 PM! I am just glad Reesi hasn't got it yet!