Sunday, May 26, 2024

Lofton’s Spring Break














Harding is too far away for quick weekend trips, so we don't get to see Lofton too often. He has only come home for Christmas break and one other weekend. So, it was so good to have him home for a week. I hated that I had to work, but his first day back, he rode with me to the state basketball game to watch our girls play, so we got to spend that time in car together. He did not go to the game with Levi and me; he met up with Reese and hung out, but we took them to dinner after game, and it was great laughing with them. His week was pretty uneventful; we celebrated Easter early with him. We made all of his favorite meals. Lofton and I went to lunch twice: I took a half a day and snuck out of work another day to be able to spend time with him. It was so so good to have him home. Summer can't come fast enough.  

 

No comments: